Research Officer Grade II – Public Health
Jobs at:National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR)
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, June 24 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To assist in developing of sound and fundable research proposals to attract donor funding;
• To ensure timely submission of study proposal to the relevant institutional review boards for approval (IRB);
• To conduct approved health research by collecting data;
• To assist in analyzing data and writing reports;
• To disseminate research findings in different forms including publishing in peer-reviewed journals and scientific conferences;
• To participate in local and international scientific forums for the exchange and sharing of health research information and networking;
• To identify opportunities for consultancies, respond to and implement the awarded contract to contribute to institutional sustainability;
• To engage in the commercialization of institutional research products for the improvement of human and social well-being;
• To assist registrations and monitoring of the implementation of approved health research in Tanzania where applicable; and
• To perform other relevant duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of a Master’s Degree in Public Health and a Doctor of Medicine from a recognized institution with a minimum of an Upper Second Class or an overall minimum of Grade B for unclassified Degrees.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package in
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 June 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.