Retail Financial Advisor (RFA
Jobs at:Alliance Life Assurance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 10 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first locally owned private Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa providing life insurance solutions to both corporates and individuals. Alliance Life is highly rated in leadership, innovation, customer service, and risk management.
The company is looking for experienced Life Insurance Retail Financial Advisor (RFA)s to join the Team. As an experienced Retail Financial Advisor (RFA) you will be responsible to sell life insurance products and to support the retail distribution network to meet the sales target and contribute to the growth of Business portfolio. The Retail Financial Advisor (RFA)s will report to the Unit Sales Manager (Retail) and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Detailed description of the main tasks performed by the job holder:
• To meet the sales Target
• Attending insurance related meetings within a respective sales avenues or distribution network
• To work on the leads provided by the respective distribution channel.
• To conduct product awareness to all prospective clients through all distribution channels.
• Attending promotional events and campaigns to increase brand visibility and sales.
• To maintain individual sales activity plans and continually report to the supervisor on activities planned for the day and week including attending team meetings.
• Sending out proposals and quotations and prompt follow up of premiums and renewals according to ALAL standards.
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure sales figures are accurate.
• To acquire new clients, build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders (new and current), and to regularly check on clients for better service, retention and potential business opportunities.
• Bancassurance Channel Support functions
• Day to day follow up on the shared list of prospects and closing the leads.
• Follow up on outstanding premiums and policies that are yet to be issued or renewed.
• Reporting to USMs and Bank Branch Managers to whom you will assigned to, the daily leads report
• Maintain compliance with the company policies and procedures.
• Any other official tasks that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma/ Certificate in Insurance and Risk Management/ Economics/Banking and Finance/ Marketing, or any related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience specifically in Life Insurance will be an added advantage.
• Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions, prescribed methodology, and standard operating procedures.
• Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management skills, must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to portray high level of integrity and professionalism, including well-groomed appearance.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer applications.
• Excellent communication (writing, speaking, listening, reading), negotiation and persuasive skills in both English and Swahili.
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd (ALAL) promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If interested and qualified please fill out the form on the link: https://forms.office.com/r/LspPCFBuy6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is: 10th November 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.