Sales Administrative Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
StarTimes is the Pay tv leading company in Tanzania. We’re proud of being among the best and Top employer in Tanzania. We are hiring a talented Sales Assistant professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, StarTimes is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to StarTimes.
• Execute sales strategies under the guidance of sales administrator.
• Assist and support sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes and goals.
• Assist sales administrator in preparing schedules for the sales staff.
• Organize and arrange sales meetings and conferences.
• Coordinate with marketing teams in reaching set goals and objectives.
• Maintain and manage customer databases.
• Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
• Coordinate between sales and production departments.
• Initiate best practices and standards in providing administrative assistance to sales staff.
Qualifications for Sales Assistant
• Experience in sales is preferred
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
• Must have proficient math skills to handle cash and credit card payments
• Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs and PowerPoint
• Work well with others and be a team player
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please drop your cv at StarTimes Southern Zone Office- Mbeya (Uhindini- Posta Road) or send email to email@example.com before June 16, 2021
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 June 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.