School Business Officer
Jobs at:Dar Es Salaam Independent School
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Registration Numbers S. 2544 and DS/02/7/037
Vacancies For The School Year 2023/2024
School Business Officer
The School Business officer is responsible to promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s objectives.
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience;
• A Degree in Business is necessary.
• Evidence of continuing professional development after degree.
• Master’s in Business will be an added advantage.
• More than five (5) years’ experience working in a school.
• Ability to draw up budgets and report, procurement, fixed assets and make strategic financial plans.
• Ability to deliver services and systems applicable for effective school management.
• Understanding of the government Quality Assurance directives for schools and deliver appropriate strategies.
• Ability to deliver value for money initiatives and strategically influence decision making within the school.
• Ability to deliver value for money initiatives.
• Excellent numeracy and ICT skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and spoken language skills especially English and Kiswahili.
All certificates attached should be certified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please deliver your applications, CV/Portfolio with referees to the school office in Msasani Beach Plot No.92, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni DSM OR send via the email address below. The applications should be addressed to Ms. Lightness Kileo, The School’s Human Resource Manager.
E mail: email@example.com Tel: 022 2781515 MOBILE: 0772 111228
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.