Senior Accountant Accountant Accounts Officer
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accountants provide full accounting services to departments and projects. This role includes monitoring and developing budgets, audits, client management, financial analysis and reporting system based validation of transactions. The Senior Accountant in addition takes lead of a unit or project and supervises the relevant staff and output.The Account Officer will provide all accounting services with an internal client focus. This role includes cheque writing, TTs; verification and reconciliation, financial reporting and compliance. These positions are part of the Accounting team and require flexibility to serve the demands of a 24 hours operating health facility.
• All candidates have a advanced/post-graduate diploma degree in Accounting or from a financial
• field. For the accounting positions CPA (T) or equivalent is required.
• The Account Officer has 0-4 years of experience; The Accountant has relevant working experience of at least 4 years.
• The Senior Accountant has at least 8 years of working experience and CPAS and IPSAS is an added advantage.
• Computer literacy including ERP systems
• Conversant in both English and Swahili
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
• Team-worker with client focus
• A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.