Senior Analyst-Treasury & Cash Management
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Analyst-Treasury & Cash Management will be required to perform bank reconciliations to ensure cash book balance and bank balance agrees. He / she will also be required to make follow up of all reconciling items in the statement to ensure timely clearance. He/ she will also be responsible to process payments to vendors and employees.
• Cash & Bank
• Performing daily bank statement processing and reconciliation for allocated bank accounts.
• Effecting communications between the company and banks.
• Reconciling clearing accounts.
• Reviewing and reconciling suspense accounts and communicating with trade partners to ensure that all collections are deposited in time.
• Attending and resolving queries relating to TCM function.
• Develop and improve information systems supporting the treasury function.
• Compile and maintain financial models to be used for the cash flow budgets and quarterly budget reviews
• Implement measures to manage the foreign exchange risk
• Propose, implement and manage treasury policies and procedures
• Manage all foreign currency dealings and excess cash investments
• Monthly reconciliation of the lenders’ loan accounts
Vendors and employees payments processing
• Timely processing payments to vendors and employees per agreed timeline.
• Providing payments listing to Treasury for cash flow planning and forecasting.
• Reconciling payment bank accounts and sub-accounts.
• Processing reversals of payments returned, maintaining proper register and advising supply chain for rectification
• Timely and accurate finalization of period end accounting procedures
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accounts allocated.
Professional qualifications & attributes:
• Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• At least 4 years relevant experience (finance, accounting or audit).
• CPA (T) or specific treasury qualification will be advantageous
• Telecoms experience.
• Detail focused
• High integrity
• Financial Reporting
• Financial Analysis
• Data Analytics and Insights
• Requirements Analysis
• Internal Controls
• Change and Adaptability
• Process and Performance Analytics
• Finance Operations
• Risk Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.