Senior Credit Officer
Jobs at:Serene Microfinance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates.
Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionallys tands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Senior Credit Officer on the Management of Credit Department and Risk by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company. (Location Dar Es Salaam)
Adverts Date: 07/12/2022
Position: Senior Credit Officer (1)
To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well produced, timely updated and managed.
Required Skills and experiences:
• Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision- making ability.
• Strong analytical abilities/skills
• Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
• Leadership and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
• Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
• Good understanding of lending procedures.
• Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration,
Banking and Finance or related fields.
• Proven work experience of 3 years in a similar position.
• Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, Policies and Procedures.
• Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 10th December, 2022. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Women are highly encouraged to
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.