Senior Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Platinum Credit LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide a high level support to the company’s strategic business initiatives across a broad range of Human Resource Functions including recruitment, performance and career management, training and company events, employee relations and administration support.
• Proven work experience in a similar role or higher of at least 3 years.
• Working experience in a sales and marketing
• industry is recommended.
• Track record in designing and executing
• successful training programs.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, experiential training, simulations etc).
Job Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management.
• Advanced analytical skills in reading, understanding and applying employment laws of Tanzania.
• Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods.
• Excellent decision making and organisational skills.
• Sense of ownership and pride in personal performance and its impact on company’s
• Great team leader.
• Good time-management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and HR Systems applications.
• Age limit (between 30-35 years).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.