Senior IT Risk & Advisory Consultants
Jobs at:Mazars Wiscon Associates
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mazars (Mazars Wiscon Associates) is an internationally integrated partnership, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals - 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients of all sizes at every Mazars Tanzania is looking for candidates to fill following positions. .
Mazars IT Risk & Advisory team is explosively growing and is searching for IT Risk & Advisory senior consultants ready to undertake the challenge to implement and develop IT related projects for all our main national and international clients and with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Compliance (such as EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 "GDPR"), Processes Digitalization, IT Audit of new technologies and Cyber Security are only some of the big challenges we are facing for our clients.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Managing Privacy/Security/IT Audit/IT Governance and IT Solution projects;
• Building strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
• Overseeing activities of junior consultants.
The following requirements are essential for the right candidate:
• Master Degree in Security, Engineering, IT or similar with good grades;
• From 2 to 6 years of experience in a major consultancy firm as a functional analyst, IT auditor or IT security expert
• Fluency in English and Strong business communication skills;
• A team player willing to support a team in achieving its goals and objectives;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
DEADLINE Interested candidates should submit their applications to email@example.com or Mazars Office Apex Tower, Lugoda street Box 78999 Dar es Salam by 5 October 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.