Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, December 23 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit
Location: CRDB Burundi HQ
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for planning and carrying out audits on the bank’s operations in an efficient, economical, and effective manner to ensure that bank operations comply with the legal and regulatory requirements, bank policies and procedures and provide assurance to Management that risks inherent in the audited business units are adequately managed.
• Participate in the development of an annual audit/activity plan to ensure the effectiveness of risk management, controls, and governance processes in the Bank.
• Participate in the review of the Internal Audit Charter/Manual and development of Audit Programs and ensure they align with statutory requirements and market best practices.
• Carry out audit and investigation functions per auditing standards to ensure compliance with the Bank’s existing regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Prepare audit plan for specific audit assignments and ensure completion of audits within the agreed schedule.
• Prepare and issue periodic reports to the Head of Internal Audit summarizing the results of audit activities.
• Follow up on clearance of issues raised from previous audits (Internal and statutory) and Central Bank inspections.
• Provide necessary assistance during statutory/external audits.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Internal Audit.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• University degree preferably in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 4 years’ banking experience in internal controls or external/statutory audits in the banking industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and French language.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and report-writing skills.
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and related procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
• Professional qualifications such as CISA, ACCA, CIA, and CPA will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd December 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.