Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Dar Rapid Transit (DART)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 28 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions plus either of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA with working experience of at least seven (7) years in related field.
(b) Salary scale
• DARTSS 7
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An applicant must be a Public Servant;
• A signed letter should be written in English;
• Applicant should channel their application letter through their current employers;
• Applicant should attach with an up to date CV;
• Applicant should attach certified certificates, transcripts and birth certificates;
• Certificates from foreign Universities/colleges must be verified by TCU;
• Certificate from foreign Secondary School should be having equivalent score from NECTA;
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs;
• Only successful applicants will be contacted for further procedures.
Interested Public Servant should submit their application to the following address.
The Chief Executive,
Dar Rapid Transit Agency (DART),
P O. BOX 724,
16103 DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for receiving application is 28th June 2023 at 15:30 pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.