Senior Key Account Manager
Jobs at:ZMMI Wines and Spirits
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
ZMMI – Senior KAM.
Zanzibar’s #1 Beverage partner, ZMMI is looking for a dynamic, professional well-seasoned Account manager within the Beverage industry to join a fast-paced and growing business. We are looking for someone who’s passionate and hungry to grow with our amazing business and team.
We offer a great working environment at our beautiful offices in Migombani, Zanzibar. We are offering a full-time 2-year contract with benefits, as a starting point.
Purpose of the Role:
• To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands
• To co-ordinate, develop & implement business strategy to achieve budgeted revenue contribution and grow market share.
• Establish & build customer relationships, manage key accounts, host and execute events & proactively seek out opportunities to grow existing business to drive growth
• The ability to work evenings and weekends is obligatory.
• Ability to plan, initiate and run promotions & Events.
• Strong negotiating, relationship building and networking skills
• 4 years’ Liquor selling experience.
• Strong commercial acumen
• Analytical thinking and a proven track record translating this into planning
• Strong written and spoken English
• Outgoing personality
• Valid driving license
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• WSET qualified is preferable
• Background in Beverage and hospitality industry.
• Drive budgeted revenue, GP and profit targets within budgeted cost parameters across the assigned territory by building strong business relationships with key customers.
• Embrace ZMMI’s On Trade strategic initiatives ensuring that key brand distribution, volume and activation targets are achieved consistently.
• Update and utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure that all opportunities are identified to maximize business opportunity in line with the quarterly pre-agreed account objectives and KPI’s.
• Work closely with the Bar academy manager ensuring that all activations and promotions are implemented within the set time parameters across market segmentation.
• Ensure coverage across key territories by effective journey planning, through objective led call frequency.
• Accurately forecast key SKUs at customer level, ensuring that out-of-stock scenarios are avoided wherever possible.
• To lead the successful negotiation of key account contracts driving the relevant area’s revenue, margin and market share.
• Conduct quarterly reviews for key accounts, communicating trends in the market place and identifying new opportunity to drive business for all concerned parties, in a consultative manner.
• Contribute towards the achievement of key brand volumes /objectives /strategies and distribution targets set and communicated on a quarterly/yearly basis focusing on strategically important leading and priority brands.
• Possess a passion and understanding of wines and spirits allowing the job holder to maximize ZMMI’s share of key outlets, wine lists and cocktail lists at relevant price points to consumer.
• Actively seek out and secure new business within the territory
• Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager and the business.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.