Sexual and Reproductive Health Officer
Jobs at:Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania (ASUTA)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 27 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Years of Experience 2 yea
As a Sexual and Reproductive Health Officer, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
• Conduct quarterly school health symposium events; in discussing ASRH issues in secondary schools and high learning institution and share ASRH education and awareness, address the rights of adolescent girls and boys in regards to prevention of VAC, SBV and GBV in relation to RMNCAH programs expected intermediate results.
• Conducting and participating in Leverage existing community platforms to conduct quarterly sensitization meetings to raise awareness on ASRH services with collaboration with CHMT,in providing education and integrated services such as Family Planning, HIV counselling and testing, HVP vaccines, cervical cancer screening. (Ensure a private separate room to provide Youth friendly services)- (ASRH PO will be a leading role integrated with SBCC PO)
• Conduct monthly meeting with GM/YHCs to review, verify implementation reports and improve performance in collaboration with CHMT, School Focal Persons and other invited stakeholders as well as submit a narrative monthly report encompasses with data.
• Support YAC members to participate in conducting feedback meeting on ASRH community interventions, access, and utilization of services and making follow up of the agreed workplan. (ASRH PO will be a leading role integrated with SBCC PO)
• Conduct quarterly community dialogue in wards in Tanganyika DC for parents/caregivers to emphasize parent’s supportive role on ASRH education to their children in collaboration with CHMT, CDO, VEOs and WEOs. (ASRH PO will be a leading role integrated with SBCC PO)
• Conduct monthly 5 days integrated supportive supervision with CHMTs to CHWs, GMs & YHC implementing integrated RMNCAH community level activities in Tanganyika DCto monitor the implementation of community-based interventions. observe facilitation of group sessions (in and out of school), observe reporting tools, make follow up on implementation of GMs/YHCs’ developed action plan. (ASRH PO will be a leading role integrated with SBCC PO)
• Collect M&E tools from GMs/YHCs (and any other team issued within SRH department by USAID RMNCAH Afya yangu project) and submit them to MEL program officer for further review and progress.
• Conduct bi-annual data quality assessment and data management mentorship to Tanganyika DC to strengthen their capacity on data documentation, monitoring and reporting of community-based intervention DC to strengthen their capacity on data documentation, monitoring and reporting of community-based interventions.
• Submitting narrative ASRH program narrative monthly report to program Manager
• Conducting all related RMNCAH provided by the program manager as per the needs arise.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport-size photo and cover letter (only) indicating the position applied. Through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 27th September 2023. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.