Site Technical Engineer
Jobs at:MECS Africa
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Site Technical Engineer (Tanzania, East Africa)
Engineering & Technical, Africa Tanzania
NEG - NEG Monthly
Our client an international Energy EPC contractor requires the services of a Site Technical Engineer on a 20-month contract basis for a Sugar Refinery in Tanzania, East Africa
Responsibilities and Competencies:
• Technical and Economic Study of the project to be executed; proposing constructive alternatives, modifications or complements.
• Coordinate and supervise the team of Technicians of the technical office, assigning them tasks and responsibilities.
• Guarantee that the execution is carried out as specified by engineering.
• RFI management with engineering.
• Management of work documentation, guaranteeing that the team works according to current documentation.
• Carry out the Technical Programming and Economic Planning of the work, controlling the different disciplines.
• Monitoring of both economic and progress control templates.
• Solve the different technical problems that may arise during the execution of a specific work unit.
• Meetings with the construction team to establish priorities to be executed.
• Price request and comparison with subcontractors and suppliers to carry out modified and complementary ones.
• Verify the measurements of the work carried out for subsequent certification.
• Preparation of the necessary documentation for the legalization of the construction and as-built project.
• Participation in regulatory inspections at the plant.
• Participation in work meetings (internal and with subcontractors) that require resolution or technical support.
• Assistance to the contractual needs of the client's technical office.
Education and Experience:
• Engineering Degree: Mechanical / Civil / Electrical
• At least 5 years in similar position
Other Benefits: Full Benefits
Ad Visible Until: 23 July 2021
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
APPLY ONLINE VIA THIS LINK https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=mecs&vacancy_ref=CPT000154
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.