Stock and Account Receivable Officer (1 Posts):
Jobs at:M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title Stock and Account Receivable Officer (1 Posts): Arusha.
Report to Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Compile and share weekly and monthly stocks status by store.
2. Manage and audit account receivable transactions.
3. Preparation of weekly and monthly stock reconciliation report
4. Manage, audit and prepare seed processing reports.
5. Support on debtor balance confirmations reports preparations
6. Provide support in stock counting and audit operations as required.
1. Holder of diploma and or Advanced Diploma in Accounts or related fields.
2. MS Office and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
3. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
4. Possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
Experience The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in related field
Remuneration A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.0 Box 13867, Arusha
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 June 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.