Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 25 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• File all the required tax returns i.e., VAT, Corporate tax, Withholding tax, SDL stamp duty and PAYE
• Ensure compliance with Tax laws and regulations in Company’s financial dealings
• Assist to co-ordinate tax audit, transfer price audit and any other audit by the Revenue authorities
• Perform account reconciliation between books and statutory returns every month
• Ensure necessary documents are properly maintained and available for verification by Tax authorities
• Ensure EFD reports are always reconciled with the Account books
• Ensure monthly reconciliation of Company’s imports with TANSAD records
• Assists to co-ordinate with Company’s Tax consultants for regular Tax health check-ups and ensure the observations are resolved in time
• Attend and monitor all issues and communications related to e-filing system
• Any other work that may be assigned by the management
• Bachelor in Accounting/Finance/Laws/Economics
• Qualifications as an added advantage: CPA/ACCA
• Professional registration: Registered with NBAA
• General work experience (years): 3 Years
• Industry: Manufacturing, Auditing, Tax consulting and any other Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to properly interpret, apply and make decisions in accordance with the relevant policies.
• High integrity and judgment.
• An ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
• Ability to work well with the existing management team.
• Adept in developing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
• Fluent in written and spoken English, understanding of Swahili will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.