Jobs at:Hazina SACCOS Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 06 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, April 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job
• Liquidity management and optimization of the institution’s Assets. Explore opportunities for investment to generate subsidized income for the Society. Advise the Finance manager on issues relating to financial management and assets optimization. Assets liabilities execution role. The treasury officer will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
• Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, and ventures)
• Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
• Manage the Societies’ investment activity and make prudent advice to management team.
• Responsible for development of financing strategies
• Maintain relations with banks and relating agencies
• Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
• To review daily / monthly bank reconciliation reports for revenue and expenditure accounts of the
• To perform any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager Qualifications
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Banking, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
• Holder of CPA (T) or ACCA, CPB professional qualifications will be added advantage.
Key Competencies and Skills.
• Experience in treasury management, global market,dealing
• Proficient in Microsoft office e. advanced excel
• Strategic Focus and Managing Change
• Managing Performance and Accountability
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
• Age Limit: Must be between 25 – 35 years
Attributes for All Positions
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidate. Job application procedure
• Interested and suitably qualified Tanzanians should apply within two weeks after the first date of this advertisement. The application should include the following (soft copy);
• A well written application letter
• A detailed up to date CV.
• Copies of all academic and professional credentials to:
The Chairperson, HAZINA SACCOS LTD,
P.O. Box 9111
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Note: HAZINA SACCOS LTD is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.