- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Assistant Billing Officer
Jobs at:Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA) is a full autonomous public entity established with the water work Act (Cap 272), which has been replaced with the water supply and sanitation Act No 5 of,2019. The authority was established to operate reliable, affordable and sustainable water supply and sanitation services in Kahama Town. As a result of expansion of the existing distribution network, that has also made a substantial increase of customer base, KUWASA wishes to recruit competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts.
Job Title: Assistant Billing Officer.
Appointing Authority:| Managing Director
Employment Terms: Unspecified Contract
Reports To: Billing Officer.
Salary Scale: KWSS 8 A.
Duties And Responsibilities
• The holder of this position heads Billing and Metering Section and is responsible for carrying out management, development and maintenance on the customer metering and billing efficiency.
• The outputs of this position are thus ensure water supplied is metered and billed accurately., Shall perform the following duties:
• Preparing and undertaking the monthly billing processes.
• Monitoring the monthly customer bills preparation processes.
• Monitoring and ensuring the correctness of data stored in the customer database.
• Analyzing the documented daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and recommending
• improvement plans.
• Monitoring customer meter readings, bills preparation and dispatching processes
• Inspecting viability and correctness of the proposed customer bills adjustments before they are recommended for approval by the appropriate officials.
• Monitoring the use, storage and maintenance of data loggers.
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by Commercial Manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• A Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT), with at least three (3) years working experience in a reputable organization. Knowledge of business administration is an added advantage.
• Age limit 45
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application should be sent to KUWASA as registered mails by Postal office, EMS and DHL, Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications in their own handwriting together with copies of their certificates, two (2) passport size of the applicant (recently taken), fully typed curriculum vitae with e-mail address, a reliable postal address and telephone numbers, copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials /transcripts and addresses of at least two professional referees to the following address.
MANAGING DIRECTOR, Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
P.O. Box 102
Fourteen (14) days after the first appearance of this advertisement.
Only short – listed applicants will be contacted.
The Authority employment policy is not gender biased hence all prospective applicants are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.