- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Mwiba Holdings Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25th May 2019
Date Posted: 15th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Camp Manager to be part of our Team providing support to our tourist facilities and enhance our Photographic Safari Experience. .
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in hospitality & Hotel Management is highly recommended
• Proven proficiency in computerized applications to Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• At least 3 -5 (three to five) years of management experience in 5-star bush camps or lodges.
• Excellent English and communication skills, to be able to work with high end clientele and staff.
• Effective Time Management and Attention to detail.
• In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry is a necessity.
• Work effectively in a team, flexible and eager to grow.
• Self-motivated and driven to success.
• Experience in management and supervision of others
• Ability to take a strong leadership role
• Experience in working as part of a strong team
• Strong positive attitude
• Ability to address problems quickly and effectively
• Valid driver's license
Function and Responsibilities:
• Meeting and greeting guest on arrival, guest check-ins and check-outs of the lodge, all guests should be met on arrival by the manager on duty.
• Maintaining the smooth operations of the camp.
• Housekeeping and management of the camp.
• Managing all staff reporting to the position to effectively assist, motivate and monitor their activities.
• Immediately report to the director and/or lodge manager all matters and issues arising that may affect the continued smooth running of the Lodge operation.
• Managing of client shop properly and ensure the company expected output from the shop.
• Menu/Procurement planning and administration
• To ensure all Mwiba River Lodge's and Legendary Lodge's projects are completed within budget while optimizing resources
• Ensuring the housekeeping standards are upheld according to company standards
• Preparation of lodge cash flow budgets and monitoring of ongoing cash requirements. • Be responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing lodge policies and emergency procedures associated with the lodge as Camp Manager.
• Provide a high level of customer service and ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all guests.
• Housekeeping, kitchen work and maintenance to be carried out at the camp as required.
• Overseeing maintenance of them camp as well as surroundings
• Responsible for ensuring the guest and staff meals are of the highest standard.
• Ensure that orders are placed timeously as well stored and controlled to ensure consistency in the guest experience
• Working with agents as well as Arusha base office to ensure guest have a unique experience
• Providing Month end reports to the lodge manager and directors as required (guest experience, occupancy, any major incidents at the camp, financial reports related to budgets)
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma or bachelor's degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3-5 years