- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Chief of Party
Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments. .
Responsibilities: The COP will be responsible for overall project management, including field team mobilization and leadership; development and implementation of work plans, operational budgets and performance monitoring plans; coordination with the USAID mission, government officials, other donors and partner organizations, and ensuring achievement of project results and objectives. The COP will supervise key project staff and ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations and DAI policies.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A demonstrated track record of achieving results in a development context;
• Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience in international development, with USAID or international donor experience strongly preferred;
• Demonstrated management and supervisory experience on complex, donor funded projects;
• Demonstrated track record of working in teams and fostering collaborative partnerships;
• Technical expertise in at least one of the following areas required: market systems and private sector engagement, agriculture and value chain development, resilience, livelihoods, youth and gender development, and access to finance;
• Demonstrated experience overseeing monitoring, evaluation, collaboration and learning (CLA) and adaptive management;
• Demonstrated excellent oral, written, and verbal communication abilities in English; additional skills in Swahili also desired, but not required;
• Experience working within Tanzania or various East African countries highly desired
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=5070&source=Glassdoor
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.