- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:SAFIA group
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company Secretary at SAFIA group .
• Perform all office secretarial duties and administrative functions of the company.
• Prepare, organize and maintaining reports, documents and office records both hard and soft copies.
• Arrange meeting and appointments for CEO.
• Supporting all workers and management of entire departments.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Tanzanian young energetic Female age between 25 – 30 years old, Dar es Salaam Residence.
• Diploma in Secretarial Administration duties or a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered.
• At least one or two years of professional working experience in field.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both in speaking and writing is essential.
• Computer Software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Power Point, word, etc) and General Computer literacy requires.
• Able to multitask with Great Time Management, Self Motivated, Well Organized, Problem Solving Analysis and Strategic Thinking
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Potential applicants who fully meet descriptions should send CV, A Personal Photograph or Passport Size, Email Address and Personal Phone Number to: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.