- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Human Resource Advisor
Jobs at:Rijk Zwaan
Deadline of this Job:
19th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 400+ employees, Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,000 people in more than 30 countries. Above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have the following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians:
Job Title: Human Resource Advisor (1 Post)
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
human resources 'advisor you will develop, advise and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in our company. Human resource advisor's role is to ensure that Rijk Zwaan employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company's business..
Qualification: Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or related fields,
Experience: At least four (4) years working experience in Human Resource Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deal with Human Resource and Training Need Assessment:
• Initiate staff recruitment procedures; Processing of terminal benefits, staff insurance etc.
• Assist the Management on overall human resources policies for better recruitment procedures and performance appraisal.
• Assist in Preparation and implementation of long and short term training programmes
• Assist in Administering and maintains the salary administration and staff benefit programmes;
• Monitors and evaluates salary increase requests received by the personnel office during the annual merit review,
• Assist in the preparation of salary administration and benefits through subordinate officers;
• Assist in Planning, developing of all administration of human resources activities, eg compensation and Staff benefit programmes
• Assisting in reviewing existing policies to determine their adequacy and recommending charges where necessary,
• Providing a consultative service to human resource manager on the interpretation and application of policies and other government directives.
• To perform any other duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned by human resource manager.
• A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one's feet
• Good computer literacy (MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English & Swahili)
• Confident personality and well presented
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Job Skills: Not Specified
Salary Scale: Staff salary rank according to Rijk Zwaan Salary
Status: Permanent Position.
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to, Q-Sem at email@example.com To be considered your application must be received by 19 July, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.