- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Mwiba Holdings Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25th May 2019
Date Posted: 15th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu- Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Relief Manager to be part of our Team providing support to our tourist facilities and enhance our Photographic Safari Experience. .
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in hospitality & Hotel Management is highly recommended
• Proven proficiency in computerized applications to Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• At least three to five (3-5) years of management experience in 5-star bush lodges or camps.
• Excellent English and communication skills, to work with both high end clientele and staff.
• Effective time management and attention to detail.
• In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry is a necessity.
• Work effectively in a team, flexible and eager to grow.
• Self-motivated and driven to success.
• Ability to address problems quickly and effectively
Function and Responsibilities:
• Meeting and greeting guest on arrival, guest check-ins and check-outs of the lodge, all guests should be met on arrival by the manager on duty. Maintaining the smooth operations of the Lodge and perform the Managers duties in the absence of the Lodge Manager.
• Housekeeping and management of the facility.
• Managing all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively assist, motivate and monitor their activities.
• Immediately report to the Lodge Manager all matters and issues arising that may affect the continued smooth running of the Lodge operation.
• Managing of client shop properly and ensure the company expected output from the shop.
• Menu/Procurement planning and administration
• To ensure all Mwiba River Lodge's and Legendary Lodge's projects are completed within budget while optimizing resources
• Ensuring the housekeeping standards are upheld according to company standards
• Preparation of lodge cash flow budgets and monitoring of ongoing cash requirements. Be responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing lodge policies and emergency procedures associated with the lodge as Relief Lodge Manager, Provide a high level of customer service and ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all guests. Housekeeping, kitchen work and maintenance to be carried out at the lodge as required.
• Overseeing maintenance of property as well as gardens relating to the lodge.
• Responsible for ensuring the guest and staff meals are of the highest standard.
• Ensure that orders are placed timeously as well stored and controlled to ensure consistency in the guest experience
• Working with agents as well as Arusha base office to ensure guest have a unique experience Providing Month end reports to the lodge manager and directors as required (guest experience, occupancy, any major incidents at the lodge, financial reports related to budgets)
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Diploma or bachelor's degree