- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Rijk Zwaan
Deadline of this Job:
19th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 400+ employees, Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,000 people in more than 30 countries. Above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have the following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians:
Job Title: Sales Manager (1 Post)
Report to Managing Directors
Are you the people oriented sales manager with strong team building skills? We are looking for an experienced leader who can bring his/her team together and develop the market share for Rijk Zwaan Tanzania, the team consists of around 20 Product Development Specialists and Sales Reps and their assistants..
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Agribusiness, Agronomy, Horticulture and related fields, Sales-driven, people oriented and strong team-building skills,
Experience: 5+ years' experience as a sales manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines long-term sales strategy (5 year planning).
• Reports to the Managing Directors.
• Responsible for the sales of the Rijk Zwaan seeds assortment in Tanzania.
• Identify opportunities, develop the strategy and make action plans and implement the innovative approach of Rijk Zwaan in Tanzania,
• Pioneer an innovative sales and marketing system, using mobile and IT platforms,
• Responsible for the key accounts and maintaining and updating market information.
• Make forecasts, develop in new areas and new segments of the market and propose new potential areas and new customers.
• Managing the sales and product development team and develop a network with the export and sales department of Rijk Zwaan in the Netherlands and commercial teams worldwide, as well as with the breeding team at A frisem.
• Intensify the contact with existing and prospective clients.
• Travel regularly around Tanzania to visit the sales reps to coach them and to make mutual visit to (bigger) accounts.
Attitude and Core Values
• Openness, sincerity, perseverance.
• Show a cooperative working relationship with all people involved.
• Show an enthusiasm and proactive working attitude.
Salary Scale: Staff salary rank according to Rijk Zwaan Salary Scale.
Status: Permanent Position,,
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to, Q-Sem at firstname.lastname@example.org To be considered your application must be received by 19 July, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.