- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Senior Accountant Appointing Authority: Managing Directors Employment Terms: Unspecified Contract Reports To: Finance Manager Salary Scale: KWSS 11A .
Duties And Responsibilities
• To coordinate provision of support in ensuring timely and effective provision of financial services to
• the Authority and Audit queries are as well timely answered and tabled to external Auditors.
• To coordinate monitoring of financial expenditure as per approved budget, procedures and policies.
• To coordinate provision of support in overseeing establishment and application of systems and procedures for finance.
• To collaborate in ensuring that all approved and normal operations pertaining to finance are carried
• out on time and according to approved budget.
• To collaborate in overseeing prudent management of the Authority's resources, including keeping
• records on their utilization.
• To coordinate preparation of time-based reports on financial performance.
• To coordinate preparation of operating and capital expenditure budgets.
• To collaborate in preparing annual financial statements.
• To collaborate in controlling, applying and monitoring routine finance functions.
• To collaborate in monitoring and controlling all receivable accounts.
• To effectively supervise and guide members of staff reporting on the job.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Holder of Bachelor's Degree/Advance diploma in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration (BBA) majoring in Accountancy or equivalent from a recognized institution and must be an Associate Certified Public Accountant (ACPA(T)) or ACCA.
• Must be knowledgeable in accounting packages, computer literate and working experience of at least five (5) years in Accounting/auditing and must be ICT literate with good interpersonal communication skills.
• Age limit 45
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application should be sent to KUWASA as registered mails by Postal office, EMS and DHL, Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications in their own handwriting together with copies of their certificates, two (2) passport size of the applicant (recently taken), fully typed curriculum vitae with e-mail address, a reliable postal address and telephone numbers, copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials /transcripts and addresses of at least two professional referees to the following address.
MANAGING DIRECTOR, Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
P.O. Box 102
Fourteen (14) days after the first appearance of this advertisement.
Only short – listed applicants will be contacted.
The Authority employment policy is not gender biased hence all prospective applicants are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.