- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Senior Receptionist II
Jobs at:Fair Competition Commission
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Fair Competition Commission is an independent Government Body established under the Fair Competition Act, 2003 (No. 8 of 2003) to promote and protect effective competition in trade and commerce and to protect consumer from unfair and misleading market conduct. The ultimate goal of the Act is to increase efficiency in the production, distribution and supply of goods and services.
The Fair Competition Commission (FCC) invites Public Servants to submit their applications to fill the post identified below: –
SENIOR RECEPTIONIST II – FCC/SR II/04/2020 – 1 POST
Reports to: Human Resources and Administration Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: –
• Receiving visitors, ascertain the nature of their business and relaying information to the officer concerned appropriately;
• Managing the front desk;
• Keeping abreast of officers present in the office and guiding visitors accordingly;
• Keeping visitors’ register;
• Issuing Identification cards to visitors;
• Receiving and channelling incoming telephone calls to appropriate destinations;
• Handling outgoing telephone requests;
• Maintaining and keeping the Switchboard in good order;
• Keeping telephone call register;
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Salary Scale FCCGSS 3
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications for the Post:
• Holder of Secondary Education certificate with certificate in communication from recognized institution.
• Working experience of at least four years in relevant field.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Application letter supported by curriculum vitae, academic certificates and testimonials should be submitted to the Fair Competition Commission through their current employers;
• Each application letter should quote the reference number of the post applied for;
• Candidates must be employed in the public service on permanent and pensionable terms.
• Deadline is 04 June, 2020.
NB: Applicants should take note that, according to the Fair Competition Act, No. 8 of 2003, the final selection will be based on competitive process. The shortlisted candidates will therefore be subjected to a series of formal interviews before the final selection is made. The selected Public Servants will have to follow all necessary TRANSFER processes according to laws Governing Public Service.
Applications should be directed to:
FAIR COMPETITION COMMISSION,
GEPF HOUSE, 2ND FLOOR, PLOT NO.37,
REGENT ESTATE, BAGAMOYO ROAD,
P O. BOX 7883,
This Advert is also available at FCC website www.competition.or.tz
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.