- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Water Quality analyst
Jobs at:Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA)
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff regulation and quality of service electricity, water, petroleum and Natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanian citizens are invited to apply
WATER AND SANITATION DIVISION
Post Title: Water Quality analyst
Duty Station: EWURA Head Office - Dodoma
Reports to: Senior Water Quality Analyst
Water Quality Analyst will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of quality of the regulated sector. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist in performing verification tests to determine water and sanitation quality. • To assist in reviewing water and wastewater quality management processes implemented by water. utilities.
• To assist in coordination, collation, analysis and storage of information for regulatory reporting purpose on a periodic basis.
• To assist in carrying out technical analyses of water sources and their utilization efficiency and reportant potential problems that require attention.
• To participate in the inspection of water supply and sanitation services.
• To assist in providing technical inputs towards resolving disputes between regulated service providers and consumers.
• To assist in reviewing water and wastewater quality reports submitted by Water Utilities.. To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Environmental, Civil and Water Resources or Municipal and Industrial services) or BSc. in chemistry or Laboratory Science and Technology from a recognized University.
• If it is an Engineer, Must be registered by the Engineers Registration Board as a Professional Engineer.
• Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application.
• Good communication skills. No prior work experience is required but possession of relevant working experience shall be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates and transcripts (certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), Birth certificate, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 28th February, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for an interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate's disadvantage. Application letter should be
The Director General, Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) 4th Floor, PSSSF House Makole Road,
P O Box 2857 DODOMA
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.