Jobs at:Serene Microfinance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing reports
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Documents all financial transactions
• Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission. This includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE, Withholding tax.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. ∙ Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards and carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Performing any other duties he/she may be assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Experiences
• Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting writing Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Mathematical Skills.
• Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting with at least two years’ experience in a similar position in Microfinance or banking industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 21st July, 2021. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Bima Roard -Dar es Salaam
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.