2 Laboratory & Supply Chain Officers
Jobs at:Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Igunga DC, Nzega DC, Nzega TC, Kaliua DC, Urambo DC, Sikonge DC, Uyui DC, Tabora MC, St John Paul II Hosp, Nkinga Hosp, Sikonge CDH, Ndala
Hospital and Kitete RRH. MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies from Only Current Sub-Grantee Contractual Staff and Volunteers.
7. Job Title: 2 Laboratory & Supply Chain Officers (2 Posts)
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The Clinical Tracker supports the facility HTS focal person to ensure efficient implementation and reporting of HIV testing services and ART linkage at the facility. She/He is responsible for ensuring HIV positive clients liked into care and treatment services remain in long life ART use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Documenting client’s appointment schedules in appointment register.
2. Reminding clients on their appointment dates at least 1 day before the appointment date
3. Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
4. Preparing and share with CBHS providers/peers/community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone for physical reminding and tracking.
5. Ensuring all tracking outcomes are updated into the CTC 2 card and CTC2 database in collaboration with clinician/counselor and Data Officer.
6. Conducting weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated in all tracking tools and entered on CTC2 database.
7. Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 95% returned to care monthly.
8. Working with counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in their respective facilities.
9. Coordinating health education provision on importance of clinic and ARV drug adherence to the clients and family.
10. Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
11. Recording and report clinic attendance and tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
12. Participating in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
13. Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
14. Bringing up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
15. Performing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
1. At least a Diploma in social work, community development or any other health related field, Certificate of Secondary Education/Social Work with 3 years relevant experience.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in HIV program, preferably in a similar position will be highly considered.
3. Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
4. Highest level of integrity.
5. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
6. Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
7. Must be computer literate – conversant with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22 ND AUGUST 2023.
Interested and Qualified Click here to Apply
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates..
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.