2 Principal Business Development Officer
Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank (Tadb)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 12 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Station: Eastern Zone (Dar Es Salaam).
Nature And Scope:
Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the Principal Business Development Officer (PBDO) is a senior-level position responsible for managing the bank’s operations, strategy, and financial performance. The PBDO is responsible for ensuring that the bank’s business development activities align with its mission and objectives, manage corporate relationships within the zone, and conducted themselves in a manner that is ethical, efficient, and effective.
• Business development: Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as clients, government agencies, and other financial institutions, to identify potential investment opportunities and expand the bank’s portfolio.
• Identifying new business opportunities and expanding the bank s reach.
• Project management: Oversee the bank’s project management activities, including the development of project plans, timelines, and financials, and ensure that projects are executed and completed on time, within allocated resources and approvals, and to the required quality standards.
• Performance management: Develop and implement performance metrics to measure their success, and ensure that the bank is meeting its goals and objectives.
• External relations: Represent the bank in meetings and conferences with stakeholders and other organizations, and build relationships that will enhance the bank’s reputation and credibility.
• Advice the Zonal Manager on all matters in the department.
• Develop and market the bank’s business through contact with corporate customers, high net-worth individuals, government and quasi-government bodies, and other prospective clients.
• Identify companies/institutions within a zone of good credit standing likely to have a requirement for the corporate banking services of the bank.
• Identify and develop business opportunities with companies/clients at a satisfactory rate of return to the bank.
• Serve clients’ needs through a range of bank’s products and services by originating loans and projects.
• Provide a superior level of customer relations and service; and ensure compliance with bank’s policies and procedures.
• Provide support to driving different business engagements and initiatives within a zone in conjunction with the Zonal Manager.
• Provide support to developing, orchestrating and implementing effective internal and external business strategies.
• Provide support to promoting a pro-business mindset and culture in the Bank’s environment.
• Obtain all the client information necessary for the appraisal of a credit proposition and liaise with Credit Analysts as and when appropriate.
• Assist in preparation of business plans and budgets for the zone.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
• Ability to identify business areas where the bank can be more effective, and propose plans to implement these changes.
• Analytical Skills: Experience in interpreting financial information/statements.
• Ability to evaluate credit application proposals.
• Industry knowledge: Candid knowledge of products in the industry and the business opportunities.
• Sales Skills.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience:
• Master’s degree/postgraduate qualification in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounts, Banking, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development and/or relationship banking at a Senior Officer level.
• Computer literate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/ or send their application through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter, showing how you meet the requirements of the position.
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
• Certified copies of relevant certificates.
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
• A strong portfolio of Creative Design work (applies for Public Relations and Marketing applicants only).
Please send your application to email@example.com or through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on 12th June 2023.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.