3 Accounts Assistants Level II
Jobs at:HANDENI Town Council
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 11 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Handeni Rural District is one of the 10 districts of Tanga Region in Tanzania. It is bordered to the west by the Kilindi District and the Handeni Urban District, to the north by the Korogwe District, to the east by the Pangani District, and to the south by the Pwani Region. It split in 2002 form the Kilindi District. The administrative capital of the district is Handeni town.
He is announcing One Year Contract jobs for Tanzanians with qualifications and skills to fill the following positions:
2. Accounts Assistant Level II. (Position 3).
a) Qualifications of the Applicant.
• Must have graduated with a Diploma in Accounting from any Government recognized College or ATEC I Certificate issued by NBAA or other equivalent qualifications recognized by NBAA.
b) Tasks and Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant II
• Prepare and maintain "register" related to Accounting activities.
• Keeping inventory records.
• Sending accounting letters/documents to the Bank.
• To do other tasks in his field that he will be assigned by his Head/Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Tanzanians should apply through the following address:-
The deadline for receiving applications is August 11, 2023. Those who have already applied should not apply again.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.