Vocational teacher ii - food and bevarage sales and services - 4 post
Jobs at:Vocational Educational and Training Authority (VETA)
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To prepare instructional plans and schemes of training;
• ii. To prepare appropriate tools and equipment required for presentations or demonstrations;
• iii. To effectively and efficiently deliver instructions to trainees of level one (I) to level three (3) of competence through lectures, demonstrations, discussions and performing intended to impact knowledge skill and attitude in order to produce trainees with the required competencies;
• iv. To perform formative and summative assessments by preparing and using assessment tools such as oral, written, product assessment and records in Log books in order to evaluate their level of competences;
• v. To participate in curriculum development by initiating improvement making recommendations, attending workshops, seminars in order to validate the value of training as per the economic growth demand;
• vi. To prepare daily, weekly, monthly, terminal and annual implementation and progress reports by compiling trainee’s assessment forms in order to evaluate training status;
• vii. To monitor discipline of trainees by following rules and regulations stipulated in their joining instruction in order to maintain peace and order at the Training Centre;
• viii. To safeguard the use of training tools and equipment by performing daily preventive and corrective maintenance such as cleaning, lubricating, fault checking and doing minor repairing to maintain their life span;
• ix. To provide counselling to trainees through physical discussion and advising in order to give direction and guidance for their better life;
• x. To prepare monthly, quarterly/annual financial progress reports by consolidating progress station records for onward submission to the superior; and
• xi. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualification and experience
• Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma in either Food Beverage Sales and Services (FBSS) or Culinary Art or Tourism majoring in Hotel Management. The applicant must possess a Vocational Teachers Training Certificate or should be ready to pursue it within VETA immediately after employment.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.