65 Tax Management Assistant II
Jobs at:Tanzania Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities will include
• To process application for new taxpayers’ registration and facilitate issuance of
• Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
• To manage return filing processes including identifying none and late filers.
• To manage tax assessments control records such as tax assessments levels,
• assessments in arrears and jeopardy cases.
• To prepare tax returns, assessments and revenue collection reports.
• To process non-account cases returns including withholding tax statements
• To trace missing taxpayers’ files.
• To prepare tax clearance certificates, registration of Motor Vehicles, issuance of
• Motor Vehicle annual licenses, issuance and renewal of drivers’ licenses.
• To manage objections and appeals controls such as Registers and Tax Stand over orders.
• To gather and file tax information.
• To assist in conducting physical and compliance surveillance surveys
• To prepare cases for enforcement activities.
• To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Diploma in Taxation or Customs or Accountancy or Business Administration or Law or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
• Preferred Language
• Swahili and English
The deadline for submitting the application is 09-Jun-2023.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Diploma
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.