7 Community Outreach Managers (COM)
Jobs at:Obama Charity Fund Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Outreach Program Manager is responsible for oversight and coordination of all aspects of OCF’s outreach programs and is responsible for planning and organizing events and/or meetings for the organization. The Outreach Program Manager works with the Director of Workforce and Outreach, Chief Executive Officer, and partner organizations to strategize, plan, and implement effective special events to educate the community on different projects carried out by OCF
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are illustrative of the primary functions of this position and are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Manage outreach staff and activities
• Act as lead event planner and onsite coordinator for CRHC events
• Coordinate all activities and lead event committees
• Draft banquet orders
• Venue/date selection and venue contract negotiations
• Monitor event budget, ensuring sponsorship exhibitor and registration goals are met – while
• management event expenditures
• Coordinate all onsite activities, including set-up, staffing, programming, relationship
• building/cultivation, and act as the primary authorized representative
• Create event staffing plan and assign individual staff responsibilities. Draft scripts for all general
• session speaking responsibilities.
• Oversee logistical arrangements for all OCF International events including Workshop
• Update the event prospectus and complete sponsorship applications
• Coordinate conference program development
• Develop event promos and oversee event marketing efforts
• Oversee development of conference layout
Education and Requirements
• A university degree in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or any diploma/degree from any recognized institutions
• A minimum of one year of progressively responsible experience in operations affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related area, is required.
• Humanitarian experience in the field (actual setting where a mission and/or project is being implemented) in emergency situations is required.
• Ability to travel regularly inside the country or outside the country when needed
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Foundation is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November, 2023.
Please Note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been
selected for interview will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.