Accountant - M-PESA
Jobs at:Vodacom Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, January 31 2024
Date Posted: Thursday, January 25 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
What you’ll do
The General Finance Advisor carries out administration activities of business partnership services for the business units in line with general finance strategy. The General Finance Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in general finance through practical experience and focusses on activities across the functions in finance to provide insight to support decision making and planning. Typically reports to the General Finance Manager.
Who you are
• Follows general finance processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of activities for building forecasts, financial plans and reflecting efficient use of financial resources in order to achieve financial targets aligned to business objectives;
• Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to financial controls and governance activities and driving cost efficiencies, in alignment with and support for business objectives;
• Delivers tasks related to informing and educating business units on financial governance principles, and ensures compliance to Vodafone financial policies and supports colleagues in team;
• Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of business insights and excellent finance acumen to support internal customers with financial evaluations;
• Effectively interacts with colleagues supporting to provide first class financial expertise to business units to assist with strategic financial decisions, and operations, maximising value, the return on resources and investment;
• Supports and maintains strong relations with stakeholders and business units;
• Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.