Jobs at:Jumla Africa
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 28 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Jumla Africa has 16 warehouses across 15 regions of Tanzania supplying over 250 stockist. Jumla Africa is a trusted distributor for leading agriculture and veterinary manufactures.
Current Tanzania region locations: Arusha, Singida, Tabora, Manyara, Morogoro, Iringa, Simiyu, Tanga, Dodoma, Mara, Ruvuma, Kigoma, Songwe, Njombe and RukwaJob Summary.
To prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization.
• Preparing and reconciling daily sales report and post to the system.
• Analysing, vouching and verifying all retirements from the Team leaders and other staffs and post to the system.
• Preparing weekly transport allowances and SO Salary.
• Record keeping and arrangements for book keeping.
• Preparation of ledgers for the preparation of financial statements.
• Preparing and compiling financial statements for the internal and external users.
• Assist on preparing and filling statutory returns.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and general ledgers.
• Other duties may assign by supervisor.
Experience & Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree major in accounting or equivalent
• Professional Qualified Accountant- CPA/ACCA required.
• 2-5 years experience in Finance and Accounting
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard(IFRS)
• Knowledge of Tax Laws and regulations.
• Knowledgw of computer system and applications, mainly Quick book
• Management of Financial Acccounting or Financial reporting is added advantage
Skills & capabilities
• Good knowledge in office automation tools like excel spreadsheets
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Strong risk and financial analysis skills
• Being Creative and Proactive
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Independent and objective decisions maker
• High level of integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send you cover letter and CV in one file to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLY NOT LATER THAN 28th September 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.