Jobs at:Kibogate Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 09 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title; Accountant
Position Ref No; 2023-11-01-260
Location; Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Responsible to; Finance Manager Responsible for; N/A
Helps Accountants to manage Accounts payable/Receivable section of KIBOGATE TANZANIA LIMITED including; Managing Customer Statement, invoice verification, Payment processing, receipt accrual accounts and make sure that AP KPI are met (Payment terns, proper documentation, data integrity and accuracy.
• Preparation of all customer account statement and share every day
• Record daily vat receipt and make copies to make sure all deliveries are recorded on sales trackers, send the report daily coping all sales team.
• Preparation of daily petty cash and report daily.
• Follow up all administrating tax issues such as corporate tax, and month return.
• Follow up statutory issue with external Auditors including payee, SDL, WCF, NSSF, City
• Leave, Loan Board, Corporate tax
• Do bank reconciliation on daily, weekly and monthly.
• Manage all Bank accounts making sure all bank entries, (Bank charges, interest,taxes)
• approved and posted in proper accounts.
• Fill all vat receipts and keep both soft copy and hard copies.
• Preparations of tax invoices and quotations daily’s
• Preparations of weekly Customer statement of Account’s and Z report.
• Submit monthly expenses report for Kibogate truck and office uses.
• Management of the liquidity and credit control as per agreement set.
• Budget management, preparation of yearly financial report and annual budget for the whole company [to be advised by tax consultancy] 14. Send daily update on outstanding debts and action taken, and who is following up.
• Keep records all P’O and customer contract.
• Make sure that PAYE and SDL and WCF are done timely, before 5th of each month
• Assist I preparation of weekly, monthly, and yearly forecast budget.
• Align with payment controller prior ant payments
• Make sure all documents have signed with Authorized person before effects of payments
• Ensure that all payments have EFD receipts with QRS code Protocol 2.1 by law(NO EFD RECEIPT NO PAYMENTS)
• Ensure that all EFD receipts has photocopied filled timely
• Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Understand expense accounts and cost centers
• Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts andmonthly vendor statement
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Maintain confidentiality of company information
• And any other duty as it may be assigned.
• Minimum of more than 2- year experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance and related field.
• Proven working experience in accounting or a related field
• Understanding of applicable laws and regulation
• Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting
• Proven experience in financial project management
• Advanced computer skills, specifically in excel.
• Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand
• Communication, integrity, Flexibility, Self- development, focused on Deadlines and working with others
• Other Recruitment Info;
• Original education certificate and other references must be presented during the interview for shortlisted candidates
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please, send your Cover Letter and CV as single document (in PDF format) before 9 November,
Send to email@example.com (please mention ‘Accountant’ as a mail subject)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.