Jobs at:Tanica PLC
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) in 1963 as a limited liability company. TANICA has been a state – owned company since inception until it was privatized in 2004 and the small coffee farmers in Kagera Region. Through their unions, KCU and KDCU together with an umbrella cooperative organization in the country, TFC (Tanzania Federation of Cooperatives).
TANICA PLC invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanian to fill the following job vacancies hereunder mentioned posts below.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Responsible and or reports directly to the Financial Accountant ii. To control, maintain and prepare true and accurate accounts up to “Trial balance”
• Report on performance and costs
• Preparation of Financial statement summaries, Final Accounts, and Balance sheet.
• Preparation of periodical financial statement of revenue and expenditure. vi. Review VAT, Tax returns for submission to relevant authorities. vii. Reconciliation of sales Proceeds with sales made and reporting promptly of any discrepancies.
• Checking of sales invoices and account sales to certify their accuracy. ix. Maintaining sales day book for all sales including Bukoba, Mwanza, Dar es salaam, and Arusha.
• Assist the Financial Accountant in preparation of final accounts. xi. Work in conformity with safety management system and ISO 22,000. xii. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Financial Accountant.
• Reports to Financial Accountant
Qualification and Experience
• Must have diploma in Accountancy, Finance, business or economics. ii. He /she has not less than two year working experience in same field with recognized institution.
• Computer Literate is an added advantage.
• Must be a person with integrity.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years.
• Applicants must attach an up–to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having three referees, personal particulars and reliable contacts: postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the relevant certificates. iv. Form IV and form VI results slip Testimonials and all partial transcripts are not acceptable.
• All application to be sent to the address below not later than 23rd July, 2021.
NB: No application via email will be considered. Phone call or routing your application via any TANICA PLC staff will be disqualified.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.