Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Processing expense requests before approval by Accountant.
• Recording and filing of all cash transactions.
• Updating and maintenance of procedural documentation.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
• Performing basic office tasks such as filing, data entry.
• Invoice, processing and filing.
• Processing of reimbursement forms.
• Maintenance of imprest systems and files.
• Filing of Statutory Deductions.
• Stock and stores management.
Knowledge and Experience
• Good team player.
• Analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer literate.
• High level of accuracy with high confidentiality.
• Strong communication skills.
• Time management skills.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field/CPA-K
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
• Prior experience as a Finance Intern or Accounting Assistant
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.