Agriculture Children Inspirator
Jobs at:Farm For The Future Tanzania LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a person with experience in the agricultural field and training Farmers. You must enjoy teaching both adults and children and document your ability to be a good motivator for the pupils. We want a female/male that is highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to show initiative to achieve goals. You must also like and master to work and communicate with expertise from partners and other institutions, such as fertilizing companies like Yara, universities like SUA, High schools in Agriculture, as well as communicate well with local Villages, District and Regional levels.
Professional presentation of the organization and good communication with organizations or people willing to donate money for running any of the programs is also necessary.
You will be reporting to the Board of Directors and are responsible to them for the results.
• Motivate children through a variety of interactive games and activities designed to encourage cooperation.
• Supervise and lead children in all daily activities.
• Maintain the safeguarding of the children and young people.
• Support growth and program development
• Making sure that CFFF will hit its target to recruit young people to the agriculture and food industry.
• Develop the Centre together with professional partners.
• Establish a professional inspiration program.
• Be a natural and good communicator and use social media and all other communication canals.
• Build CFFF to be an attractive place to visit also on the weekend for kids and parents.
• Play a key role in applying for the organization funds.
• University Degree in Agriculture or other relevant education
• Experience from farming and/or processing of farm products
• Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
• Very good verbal and written communication skills, also in English
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Preparation of learning programs
• Teaching experience will be an added value.
• Good record for proven results achievement with high efficiency
• At least 5 years of demonstrated work experience.
• Be Enthusiastic and committed.
• Experience from making and following a budget is an advantage.
• Board and shareholder’s reporting experience would be an advantage.
• Class C driving license would be an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email your letter, CV, copies of academic certificates, birth certificate, together with two references via the email below. All documents should be in one file. The subject must bear your name followed by the post you are applying for,
Example: Erick Mua – Community development Advisor.
Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager Farm For the Future (T) Ltd,
P.O BOX 181
Submit your application to Info@ffftanzania.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.