Jobs at:Arusha meat company
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Receive and pay cash.
• Keeping a ledger of financial records.
• To settle bank accounts.
• Through payments in accordance with financial regulations.
• To perform such other functions as may be assigned to him by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT.
• Must have a certificate of achievement for the government's difficult accounting test (Higher standard
• Government Accountancy Examination) issued by the service commission of
• public or
• Have a Diploma in Accounting from any college / institution recognized by
• Have at least one (1) year experience in the field of accounting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
• Applicants should attach a Birth Certificate.
• Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors (referees) three with a handwritten and signed letter.
• The applicant's address and phone number and one "Passport size" photo of this soon be named in the background.
• All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, copies of certificates of graduate various courses based on the relevant job qualifications certificate professional certificates from the relevant board should be "Certified". "Testimonials" "provisional results" "statement of result" document form results the fourth and sixth will NOT be accepted.
• Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, NACTE).
• The applicant will cover himself / herself during the interview.
• Applications to be submitted outside the order specified in this notice WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
• All of these jobs are part-time contract jobs
NB: All application letters should be sent by Post to the following address:
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD,
NB: The deadline for submitting applications is 28/06/2022.
Issued by: -
STEPHEN L. SULTAN
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD
➢ Chairman of the Board of Directors (AMCL),
➢ Advertising boards.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.