Jobs at:Praxis Financial Accounting and Tax Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, January 18 2024
Date Posted: Monday, January 15 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Assistant Accountant
Industry: Hospitality/Hotel Industry
We are a leading name in the hospitality industry, renowned for delivering exceptional guest experiences. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction, we are looking for a talented assistant accountant to contribute to our continued success.
• Perform or assist in the performance of month-end closing.
• Input and reconcile all income for closing.
• The Assistant Accounting Manager will prepare reports, verify
• Trial Balance, and run Financial Statements for management review.
• Input General Ledger entries and journal vouchers as required.
• Trains assigned fund accounting staff in mutual fund accounting and their responsibilities
• Manage the finance and accounting functions to provide financial reporting and corporate planning
• Assist in Supervise and provide training to subordinates on finance and accounting functions
• Become familiar with the role of all key players in the reconciliation process and gain a detailed understanding of all processes within these teams which impact the timely resolution of reconciliation items
• Understand the lifecycle of all Fund transactions including all cash-flows generated by all securities traded from the perspective of both Fund Accounting and Custody/Broker
• Preparing accounting information in support of tax department requests
• Documenting accounting and reporting procedures
• Supporting budget and forecasting processes by partnering with the FP&A function to obtain necessary data and run projections
• Act as contact for specific accounting and reporting issues
• Preparation of the global quarterly policies and guidelines for the accounting/ reporting teams.
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting/ Finance or any other related program.
• Knowledge in computer especially excel sheets
• Good in communication skills
• Knowledge in IT will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work in the remote area.
• Proven experience in assistant accountant
• Excellent knowledge of financial regulations and compliance.
• Effective communication and leadership skills.
Why Join Us:
Opportunity to make a significant impact on the financial success of a reputable hospitality brand.
Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to highlight your relevant experience and explain why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Application deadline is 18th January 2023.
Join us in creating unforgettable experiences and shaping the future of hospitality finance and administration!
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.