Jobs at:Institute of Adult Education (IAE)
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, March 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To teach up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor Degree);
• To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises;
• To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
• To carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
• To organize and coordinate adult education activities;
• To write course materials for adult and non-formal teaching;
• To prepare teaching manuals and case studies to distant students;
• To supervise student’s project; and
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification And Experience
• Holder of a Master Degree in one of the following fields: Education, Adult Education & Continuing Education, Adult Education & Community Development, Community Development, Distance Education, Project Management, Education in Educational Planning & Administration, Education Administration, Planning and Policy Studies, Counselling & Psychology, Physical Education or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions with GPA of at least 3.5 at Undergraduate Level and GPA of least 3.8 or Average of B+ at Master Degree. Master Degree must be related his/her Bachelor Degree.
• Having the one of following teaching subjects: History, English, Geography, ICT and Kiswahili will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.