Jobs at:Raha Beverages Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2020
Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brand manager will work to ensure that RABEC brands remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers. He/She will plan ways to promote and change the public perception of RABEC brands and continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace will regularly meet with clients and senior management, and oversee a team of junior marketers. Brand Manager will also be responsible for more than executing marketing campaigns; he will also be in charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth. Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential. .
• Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
• Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across BTL, ATL and e - Marketing to ensure that our products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the brand image.
• Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports for management.
• Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
• Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as Regional Marketing managers and Area sales representative)
• Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
• Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Key skills for brand manager
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes.
• Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
• Team working skills.
• The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with and an understanding of market research.
• Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.