Business and Accounting Officer
Jobs at:Chanzo Initiative Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 25 2023
Date Posted: Monday, August 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Business and Accounting Officer (BAO) will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and partners, managing the financial bookkeeping of the company and implementing strategies to help achieve the company’s sales and revenue goals. He’ll report to the company’s Managing Editor.
Specific duties include:
• Develop and implement business strategies to achieve revenue growth and margin expansion.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities for the company.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners.
• Create, monitor, and report on key performance metrics to determine business efforts’ effectiveness and anticipated client needs.
• Monitor industry trends and market conditions.
• Maintaining financial records, preparing financial statements and ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
• Preparing budgets, monitoring expenditures and profits and providing reports.
• Assist with special projects and tasks as requested.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and collaborate with others positively.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Proficiency in marketing, sales, or related fields.
• Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
• Experience in managing budgets and reviewing financial statements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may send Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume to: email@example.com
The deadline for application is August 25th, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.