Jobs at:Coast Mart Supermarket Kibaha
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customer’s products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. Cashier should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service. .
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Collect and hand over cash to the assigned person ie .Accountant, as per cash collection schedule.
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
• Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
• Maintaining a clean workspace.
• Any other duties as assigned by a supervisor or Department Manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.