Jobs at:TBL Group
Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The key purpose of this role is to load, unload and stack materials safely and to standard whilst maintaining our governance and customer service standards.
• To ensure the vehicle is always maintained in good running order by observing maintenance schedule and filling pre-inspection form prior to every trip
• Ensure that the forklift is operated and maintained in optimal condition
• Ensure that fuel and fluids are at acceptable operating levels
Adherence to health, safety and environmental standards
• To ensure that company and legal stacking regulations are adhered to
• Adherence to and maintenance of site housekeeping standards
• Wearing the correct PPE at all times as designated by site and area
Loading & unloading activities
• Load summary is used to load correct quantities of split and full pallets
• To ensure loading/unloading of products is done as per processes, all products are counted, both at load location and unload locations, and delivery documents are duly signed and issued
Stock quality management
• Ensure adherence to warehouse stock age standards by means of applying stock rotation principles
• Ensures quality control through checking packaging on warehouse floor prior to loading
• Participate in handover processes before and after every shift Accurate daily stock counts, duly signed off
• Maintain clear and effective communication with Inventory Analyst/Clerk and or Stocks and Settlement Officer
• To observe standard provided for fuel usage per hour, reduce idling time, no excessive breaking etc.
• To ensure breakages and missing bottles are eliminated to zero by following safe driving principles
• To ensure pre-trip inspection forms are filled 3 out accurately
• Accurate fuel records are kept, and fuel reports submitted on time as per process
• On time submission of any DPO related reports and requirements, such as reporting of SIO’s. Accurate stock count sheets are submitted on time and duly signed
Production continuity (where applicable)
• Load empties and raw materials onto production lines whilst ensuring optimal productivity
• Remove and stack finished goods from line to bin whilst ensuring optimal line productivity
• Form IV with certificate in driving from NIT
• Valid forklift driver license – Class E & D from Sumatra
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operating double handler forklifts
• Numeracy and literacy skills
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to adapt to change effectively
• Computer literate
• Basic knowledge of automobile engineering
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving Heavy Goods Vehicles
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Ensure your CV is attached, in a PDF format.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants visit: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/ABInBev1/publication/90c6331e-415c-419a-95e5-c9e7107b73ee?dcr_id=DCRA1&sid=c2cc8851-dfcc-467d-8da5-3051a6896ef6
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.