Jobs at:Workforce Management & Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 19 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervise and allocate the work of the Accountancy Section to ensure that all tasks are completed within prescribed timescales.
• Co-operation with external financial auditors during yearly financial statement audit.
• Contribute to the preparation of the annual revenue and capital budgets, monitoring of financial performance and completion of the annual accounts. + Provide support on accounting matters relating to the Housing Revenue Account including budget preparation, monitoring, production of final accounts and financial advice.
• Ensure the Treasury Management and Banking functions operate in accordance with legislative, regulatory and organizational requirements.
• Ensuring all the supplier invoices are properly validated before being booked in system and processed for payment. The validation process shall consider proper Tax Invoice, DN and PO are submitted.
• Making sure that, invoices are timely recorded in ERP with relevant Taxes recognized, paid and filed to the TRA.
• Maintain Intercompany reconciliations with our sister Companies and sign off of reconciliation on Monthly basis.
• Reconcile the Bulk pay out accounts which use to disburse payments and make sure that all "Note for Approval" forms are properly approved and attached before approving in Mobiquity.
Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, related field or equivalent experience required
• Having professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent) is an added advantage.
• +5+yrs work experience in the field of Accounting in FMCG industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.