Compliance and Investigation Officer
Jobs at:Watu Credit Africa - Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, August 26 2023
Date Posted: Monday, August 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
A successful Compliance & Investigation Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
• Conduct and supervise Internal Investigations as per Watu Standards
• Analyze the investigation key metrics and trends.
• Prepare the appropriate report
• Identify and present to the management investigation learnings, implement remedial actions and conduct retaliation checks
• Act as a trusted advisor for employees who seek guidance on compliance-related matters or who wish to discuss or report suspected misconduct.
• Deploy E&C local training and communication strategy and initiatives
• Monitor effectiveness/coverage of training and communication activities
• Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization’s business activities.
• Keep abreast of latest E&C developments, new technologies and ways of working. Apply and share learning to promote continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• University degree in law, Accounting, Risk Management or any other related field.
• 3 years+ experience in corporate governance, legal research, investigations, or compliance related field
• Integrity and professional skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Self-starter, target oriented
• Team player and good communicator
What we offer:
• Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
• Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
• Competitive compensation package
• Health benefits
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.