Conservation Assistant II- Accounts
Jobs at:Tanzania National parks (TANAPA)
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintaining staff imprest records and staff loan register;
• Preparing list of outstanding payments;
• Receiving and attending customers at points of sale;
• Receiving payment and issuing receipts to customers;
• Attending/previewing online payment system;
• Registering visitor details and issuing of permit;
• Implementing best practices in areas of work specialization;
• Preparing daily revenue collection, visitors and other related reports;
• Conducting Bank reconciliations
• Preparing journal voucher for the reconciled items;
• Preparing and maintaining books of accounts;
• Maintaining accounts records, registers and files;
• Keeping proper custody of accounting documents and other related materials;
• Presenting account documents to the bank and other institutions; and
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the superior.
Qualification And Experience
• Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
• Age limit: not above 25 years of age.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.